For the promotion of Italian language and culture
You can pay your annual membership fee in two ways: by cheque or by Interac e-Transfer.
If you wish to pay by cheque, please complete the registration form (link here), print it, and mail it with your cheque to:
1925 West 61st Avenue
The cheque should be payable to Dante Alighieri Society of BC.
If you are already a member and are renewing your membership, you do not have to fill out the whole form. Just fill in your name AND your e-mail address so we can ensure that our records are current.
If you wish to pay by Interac Transfer, please send an e-mail with the title Dante Membership for (your name), and in the body of the e-mail, type the information requested by the Membership Form. ALSO send the answer to your security question.
(There is more information about that below). You need to send that e-mail to: email@example.com.
In case you have not used Interac e-Transfer before, here is how it works:
1. You must be set up with your bank for internet banking.
2. Log in to your online banking site. The layout differs a bit from bank to bank, but the process is the same for all.
3. Find Transfers and click it.
4. Fill in the account you would like the money to come from, and the amount you will pay. In this case, $30.
5. In the Recipient box, enter Dante Society of BC. It should auto-complete for you after you type Dante.
6. Enter a security question which you would always answer the same way….What colour is your dog? What colour is your car? How many kids does your sister have, etc. Make it something with a simple one-word answer.
7. Enter the answer to the security question in the space provided. That is why you had to send that answer in the e-mail.
8. Confirm the details and click Send.
9. You will get a confirmation code that you should store.
Please contact Tom Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.