If you want to become a member or make a donation, please contact Tom Henry
The yearly membership fee is $40.
You can pay for your membership or make a donation in two ways:
by cheque or
by Interac e-Transfer.
Free or discounted admission to La Dante's paying cultural events.
5-10% discount on the Italian language courses and short courses organized by the Dante Italian Language School of Vancouver.
10-15% discounts on museum entrance fees, theatre tickets, hotel reservations and bookstores in major Italian cities and in other cities worldwide. See the full list here.
Paying/making a donation by cheque
Please complete the registration/donation form
(link here), print it, and mail it with your cheque to:
301-1972 Bellevue Street
West Vancouver, BC
The cheque should be payable to
Dante Alighieri Society of BC.
If you are already a member and are renewing your membership, you do not have to fill out the whole form. Just fill in your name AND your e-mail address so we can ensure that our records are current.
Paying/making a donation by Interac e-Transfer
If you wish to pay/make a donation by
Interac e-Transfer, please send an e-mail with the title: Dante Membership for (your name) or
Donation by (your name), and in the body of
the e-mail, type the information requested by the Membership/Donation Form.
You need to send that e-mail to:
In case you have not used Interac e-Transfer
before, please the instructions below.
How Interac e-Transfer works
1. You must be set up with your bank for internet banking.
2. Log in to your online banking site. The layout differs a bit from bank to bank, but the process is the same for all.
3. Find Transfers and click it.
4. Fill in the account you would like the money to come from, and the amount you will pay.
5. In the Recipient box, enter firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Click Send. That is all.
7. You will receive a confirmation code that you should store.